- How To Install Microsoft Office 365 Free Trial Pdf
- How To Install Microsoft Office 365 Free Trial Without Credit Card
- How To Install Microsoft Office 365 Free Trial Download
- How To Install Office 365 Free Trial
Microsoft 365 for business is a subscription service that lets you runyour organization in the cloud while Microsoft takes care of the IT foryou. Microsoft manages devices, protects against real-world threats, andprovides your organization with the latest in business software. Youcan sign up for a free trial subscription for Microsoft 365 BusinessStandard, Microsoft 365 Business Premium, or Microsoft 365 Apps forbusiness and try it out for 30 days.
Use the browser-based version of the Microsoft Word app for free. Read more: How to download. Access to Office 365 for free through Microsoft. Month free trial of Microsoft 365 to try it out. The good news is, if you don't need the full suite of Microsoft 365 tools, you can access a number of its apps online for free - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Outlook, Calendar. From the home page select Install Office (If you set a different start page, go to aka.ms/office-install.) Select Office 365 apps to begin the installation. The 64-bit version is installed by default unless Office detects you already have a 32-bit version of Office (or a stand-alone Office app such as Project or Visio) installed. MICROSOFT OFFICE FREE TRIAL: SIGN-UP FOR OFFICE 365 PROPLUS FREE TRIAL. Yup,.DRUM ROLL. there is another Microsoft Office FREE Trial. In fact, this one, from the Microsoft Evaluation Center, is more complete than the previous trial offer.
You must use a credit card when you sign up for a free trial. At the end of your free trial period, your trial subscription is automatically converted to a paid subscription. Your credit card isn't billed until the end of the trial period.
Payment options for Office 365 operated by 21Vianet in ChinaInternational credit cards are not accepted. You can pay for your subscription by:
- Online payment using Alipay or China UnionPayProof of payment will be provided in the form of Fapiaos. You can submit your Fapiao request to our Fapiao system about three (3) days after you have paid. For more information, see Apply for a Fapiao for Office 365 operated by 21Vianet.
Before you begin
You don't need an existing Microsoft account to sign up for a freetrial. For all other procedures in this article, you must be a Global orBilling admin for your organization. For more information, see About admin roles.
Try a free trial subscription
Are you a new customer, and you don't already have an account withMicrosoft? Use these steps to create an account and sign up for a freetrial subscription of Microsoft 365 Business Standard, Microsoft 365Business Premium, or Microsoft 365 Apps for business.
- Go to the Microsoft 365 Products site.
- Select the plan that you want to sign up for, such as Microsoft 365 Business Standard, scroll down the page, and select Try free for 1 month.
- On the next page, follow the steps to set up your account.
- The sign up process may take several minutes to complete. After it's complete, you're ready to start the setup wizard for your subscription. For more information about setting up your subscription, see Next steps.
Buy a subscription from your free trial
At the end of your free trial period, your trial subscriptionautomatically converts to a paid subscription. The paid subscriptiondefaults to the plan you currently have. You can buy a different plan byfollowing the steps in Buy a different subscription.
If you want to buy your subscription before your trial is over, usethese steps:
- In the Microsoft 365 admin center, go to the Billing > Your products page.
- On the Your products page, find the subscription that you want to buy.
- In the Licenses section, select Purchase subscription.
- Choose either a monthly or annual commitment for your subscription, then select Checkout.
- On the next page, verify the subscription, and select Checkout.
- On the next page, verify the Sold to address, the Billed to information, and Items in this order. If you need to make any changes, select Change next to the applicable section.
- When you're finished, select Accept agreement & place order.
Extend your trial
Do you need more time to try out the features of Microsoft 365 for business before buying? If your trial subscription is within 15 days of expiring and the trial hasn't been extended before then you can extend your trial for another 30 day period. You can only do this one time.
- In the admin center, go to the Billing > Your products page.
- On the Products tab, select the trial subscription that you want to extend.
- On the subscription details page, in the Subscriptions and payment settings section, select Extend end date.
- In the Extend end date pane, review the extension information, and if necessary, select a payment method. When you're finished, select Extend trial.
When you're ready to buy, see Buy your trial version.
Cancel your free trial subscription
If you decide to cancel your trial subscription before the free trialperiod ends, go to the Microsoft 365 admin center and turn off Recurring billing. The trial will automatically expire when your month ends, and your credit card won't be charged.
Try a different subscription
If you already have a Microsoft 365 for business subscription, you can use the Microsoft 365 admin center to try a different subscription.
When you add a subscription through the Microsoft 365 admin center, the newsubscription is associated with the same organization (domain namespace)as your existing subscription. This association makes it easier to move users inyour organization between subscriptions, or to assign them a license forthe additional products they need.
- In the admin center, go to the Billing > Purchase services page.
- On the Purchase services page, you see the plans that are available to your organization. Choose the Microsoft 365 plan that you want to try.
- On the next page, select Get free trial. The trial gives you 25 user licenses for a one-month term.
- Choose to receive a text or a call, enter your phone number, then choose Text me or Call me.
- Enter the verification code, then select Start your free trial.
- On the Check out page, select Try now.
- On the order receipt page, select Continue.
Buy a different subscription
If you already have a Microsoft 365 for business subscription, you can go through the Microsoft 365 admin center to buy a different subscription for your organization.
When you buy another subscription through the admin center, the newsubscription is associated with the same organization (domain namespace) as your existing subscription. This makes it easier to move usersin your organization between subscriptions or assign them a license forthe additional subscription they need.
- In the admin center, go to the Billing > Purchase services page.
- On the Purchase services page, select the plan that you want to buy, select Details, then select Buy.
- Enter the number of licenses that you need and choose whether to pay each month or for the whole year. Choose whether you want to automatically assign licenses to everyone who does not currently have a license. Then select Check out now.
- Review the pricing information and select Next.
- Provide your payment information, and then select Place order > Go to Admin Home.
You must move users from your free trial subscription to the new subscription before your 90-day grace period ends after your trial subscription expires. By doing this, you keep your data, accounts, and configuration. Otherwise, that information is deleted.
How To Install Microsoft Office 365 Free Trial Pdf
You can pay for your subscription by:
Online payment using Alipay or China UnionPay
Proof of payment will be provided in the form of Fapiaos. You can submit your Fapiao request to our Fapiao system about three (3) days after you have paid. For more information, see Apply for a Fapiao for Office 365 operated by 21Vianet.
If you have a new account and are setting up your first subscription,you can use the guided setup articles to help you get started.
If you already have a subscription and are adding a new subscription,you can move users to it. To learn how, see Move users to a different subscription.
How To Install Microsoft Office 365 Free Trial Without Credit Card
Microsoft 365 for business training videos (video)
Add users and assign licenses at the same time (article)
Assign licenses to users (article)
Upgrade to a different plan (article)
Buy or edit an add-on for Microsoft 365 for business (article)
Add storage space for your subscription (article)
In the past, most of us downloaded a trial version of a software product to explore the possibilities. Nowadays this is becoming harder because more and more solutions are not a software package that you can download but are a subscription. To subscribe to a trial you often need a credit card. One of these services is Office365. In this post, I will show how a trial subscription can be created.
1. Use the links at the bottom of this page or in the links section to go to the subscription page you would like to use (Office 365 E3 or E5)
2. Enter the information requested and press “Next”. (The email and Phonenumber need to be valid)
3. Now I have two options:
– Sign in with an existing Microsoft account. The trial will be added to this account.
– Create a new Microsoft account
I will create a new account. The new account will be in the format <username>@<companyname>.onmicrosoft.com. Press “Create my account” to continue.
4. The next step is to check if you’re not a robot this can be done by a text or a call. In this tutorial, I will use the text message option. Press “Text me” to continue.
5. On the entered number you will receive a code. Enter this code and press “Next”.
6. Your trial tenant will be set up now, this can take some time. After a while, the text “Start Setup” will appear, press this to continue setup.
7. You will now login to your new Office365 Tenant. It’s ready for use.
How To Install Microsoft Office 365 Free Trial Download
How To Install Office 365 Free Trial